Tuesday, January 15, 2008

SEVEN WITNESSES from the Gospel of John


The Book of John was written that men might believe that Jesus Christ was God. John brings seven witnesses to the stand to prove this fact. Here they are, now hear each one making his own statement.

What do you say, John the Baptist?

And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.”


What is your conclusion, Nathanael?

“Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.”


What do you know, Peter?

“We believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.”

What do you think, Martha?

Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.”


What is your verdict, Thomas?

My Lord and my God. “

What is your statement John?

Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God;”

What do you say of yourself, Christ?

I am the Son of God”

No comments: